Guidelines for using the Logo
1. The logo must never be distorted, altered, redrawn, or modified in any way.
2. The size of the logo together may be enlarged or reduced in proportion whenever necessary.
3. Company may use the logo for promotional items, including:
- Name Card
- Letterhead and Envelope
- General advertisements (e.g. leaflets, posters, shirts, etc)
- Store packaging
4. The logo must not be used in a manner that is derogatory to the company. The logo shall neither be used confusingly, for example the logo cannot be combined with any other trademark including company name, unless it is sufficiently distinguished from the surrounding and adjacent text.
5. The company reserves the right to deprive the company if the company is convicted of criminal offence or breach social ethics and morality.
6. Company must use the logo together, in accordance with the sample.